Let’s get started!
Now that you understand and have learned how simple, easy, and profitable the Purdys Seasonal Fundraising Program is, you are now ready to get started. Register and create your own personalized webpage.
Register as a new Coordinator
If you think your school or organization has fundraised with us before, give us a call at 1.888.478.7397 Ext. 1 and we can assist you with the account setup.
If you are a new customer and you are registering for the first time, please follow these simple steps.
Step 1 – Go to fundraising.purdys.com.
Step 2 – To register as a coordinator please select "Start a New Campaign"from the landing page OR click on the word register at the top righthand corner of the page.
Step 3 – Fill in the details needed in the registration form which will include:
- Organization name
- Note: this name will be used as the payee name for your profit cheque
- Name of Coordinator
- Phone number
- Email address
- Your chosen password
- Note: password must be at least 8 characters in length and include at least 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, 1 number and 1 symbol
Step 4 – Click “Start a Campaign”.
Step 5 – Fill out a form with your campaign information.
Campaign name – the name of your fundraising project (Example: ABC SCHOOL Xmas's Fundraiser)
Welcome message – this space is for you to add details of your project – where the proceeds will be going to and how you will be using the funds you will raise. (Example: “We're raising funds to help purchase new outdoor classroom equipment.”)
Fundraising sales goal – this is your total sales goal for the campaign.
- Campaign orders* between $100 and $499.99 get a 5% profit cheque
- Campaign orders* between $500 and $749.99 get a 10% profit cheque
- Campaign orders* between $750 and $999.99 get a 20% profit cheque
- Campaign orders* $1,000 and above get a 25% profit cheque
*before taxes and shipping charges
As an added incentive, if your campaign reaches $5,000 before taxes and shipping, you will qualify for an additional 2.5% rebate. You can get a 5% rebate when your campaign exceeds $10,000 before taxes and shipping. Excited yet? Register at fundraising.purdys.com/ and start your campaign now.
- Campaign orders between $5,000 and $9,999 (before taxes and shipping) receives a 2.5% rebate cheque
- Campaign orders over $10,000 (before taxes and shipping) receives a 5% rebate cheque
Step 6 – Fill out the shipping information form and choose your delivery window. The information you provided here will be used by our carrier partners when they deliver your orders. Please ensure that you provide accurate and most up-to-date information here.
Note: You can also choose to pick up your orders at the Purdys Warehouse. Just check the corresponding checkbox to do so.
Step 7 – Fill out the Supporter Pickup Information form.
The information you provide here will be viewable by all your supporters when they order online. This will allow them to see when and where their orders are going to be ready for pick up.
Note: The Supporter Pickup Date will automatically default to 2 days after the last date of your Delivery Window. Coordinators have the option to change this to 1 day after the Delivery Window. But please make sure you give yourself enough time to pick and pack your supporter’s orders.
Step 8 – Review Important Dates field – Dates are auto-populated based on the chosen delivery window dates and your shipping address. If you would like to change the dates in this section, please contact our Customer Service team.
Step 9 – Click “Create a Campaign” and you are now ready to start your fundraising sales!
If you experience any online registration issues, we are available by phone to assist you - 1.888.478.7397 Ext. 1
Welcome Back! We are happy to see you again and surely you already know the drill, but here is a quick review just in case.
Step 1 – Please go to fundraising.purdys.com.
Step 2 – Click on “Sign in” on the top right corner of the page.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure that you are using the Customer number when signing in and not your email address to ensure that you are signed in under coordinator mode.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT. Call us 1.888.478.7397 Ext. 1
FORGOT YOUR CUSTOMER NUMBER? Call us 1.888.478.7397 Ext. 1 and we can help you out!
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? Just click on the forgot password link and follow the prompts to create a new password.
Step 3 – Confirmation page – Just read through the page informing you that you are signed in as the Coordinator of the account and how to switch from a Coordinator and Supporter mode on the website and click the X button after to close the window.
Step 4 – Click “Start Campaign” and fill out a form with your campaign information
Step 5 – Fill out the shipping information form and choose your delivery window. The information you provided here will be used by our carrier partners when they deliver your orders. Please ensure that you provide accurate and most up-to-date information here.
Note: you can also choose to pick up your orders at the Purdys head office. Just check the corresponding box to do so.
Step 6 – Fill out the supporter pick up Information form.
Step 7 – Review Important Dates field – Dates are auto populated based on the chosen delivery window dates and shipping address. If you would like to change the dates in this section please contact our Customer Service team for more information.
Step 8 – Click “Create a campaign” and you are now ready to start your fundraising sales!
As Coordinator you can easily switch from a Coordinator to a Supporter role.
- Coordinator mode – allows you to see the entire order of the campaign that you are coordinating. You can edit the campaign and change details like delivery address, delivery window and message.
- Supporter mode - this is the same screen that your supporters/members see and access. It has limited functions. You can only see the orders of the people that you track.
To switch from Coordinator to Supporter just simply click on the switch role button on the top right corner and then click on the correct option you want.
How can my supporters register and support me?
There are two ways to do so.
- Share Your Link – Simply share the link provided to you displayed on the Dashboard on your fundraising page. Your supporters can click on it, follow the steps needed and they will be joined automatically! This will be covered in more detail in the next chapter.
- Registering manually on the website.
- They simply have to follow the steps below:
Below is a list of the important dates to keep in mind:
Order Submission Deadline:
- This is the last date you can submit your campaign order.
- Please note: This date cannot be changed as it will affect the chosen delivery window.
- The Seasonal Fundraising Submission Deadline for your main campaign is December 7th, 2022.
- The Seasonal Fundraising Submission Deadline for any add-on orders is December 13th, 2022.
- This is date of when you should have all your supporters’ order submitted by and paid in full.
- This deadline is one day before the Order Submission Deadline.
- This is the best estimated range of dates your order will be delivered.
- Your delivery window is calculated when you select a delivery date while creating a campaign online.
- Please note that the orders are shipped in bulk and will have to be sorted before member pickup.
Member/Supporter Pick Up Date:
- Communicate with your supporters when they can pick up their orders from you.
- We recommend you choose a couple of days after your last delivery window to allow yourself enough time to sort your campaign order.
- Special Instructions can be added to specify the time/exact location (e.g. Pickup in the main office's parking lot between 4-8pm).
Our job is to help you sell as much as possible for your cause. If you're a Coordinator responsible for promoting your campaign, the key to success is to ask as many people as possible to help you. You can do this by sharing your unique webpage link with ALL your members .
It is essential to always include this link whenever you communicate with your supporters. It takes them to the registration page where they can join your campaign and shop for their favourite chocolates. Including your unique page link, every time you write to your supporters is critical to sign up as many as possible and raise as much as possible. Promote your link on social media to get more exposure. Don't forget to email your contacts or add the information on your website.
- Share fundraiser on your personal social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Send it to your groups on WhatsApp, Telegram or any other messenger
- Share your link in Facebook groups
- Create a dedicated Facebook page about the fundraiser
- Create Instagram stories and allow others to share the story
- Post a professional update about your fundraiser through LinkedIn
- Allow others to share your post
- Create a specific hashtag for your campaign e.g., #FUNdraiseWithPurdys
- Get your supporters to tag their chocolate in their social media post or story
- Ask your supporters to share on all their social media platforms
- Engage with supporters who have shared their support
- Reach out to your local media/newspaper and radio station and try to get your fundraiser featured
- Try to advertise your fundraiser through local events happening in your community
- Find creative ways to promote your fundraiser where people least expect it (wearing pins, on t-shirts and jerseys, or your car window)
- State and highlight the goal of the fundraiser
- Photos tell a story. Try to add photos of what you're fundraising, for example, the school playground.
- Add to the school calendar, monthly newsletter on the front page and post with community news organizations, or local bulletins
- Send out weekly updates on your campaign performance to your supporters to gain more traction on your campaign
- Share your link and ask your supporters to share the link.
- Try to get a local "hero" who could help promote your fundraiser.
- Team up with local businesses to promote your fundraiser.
- Send out weekly reminders about the fundraiser and delivery deadline to create a bit of urgency on why that specific date (for example, The order deadline date is December 23rd so the local shelter can celebrate Xmas with enough food and gifts)
- Send out weekly updates on your campaign performance to your supporters to gain more traction on your fundraiser.
- Utilize the Teams Feature and make it a friendly competition between classes, grades, dance teams, junior to senior teams
- Share the unique link that the Coordinator has sent with all your friends and family members.
- The length of a campaign depends on your goals and motivation. A fundraiser that runs 2 to 4 weeks can reach its goals and maintain enthusiasm.
- It is important to have a specific beginning date and ending date for your fundraiser to help track records and keep the excitement high.
Other digital tools and support materials:
- IMPORTANT: In the Physical copy of the catalog don’t forget to add your Customer number on the space provided (see page 2 of the catalogue)
- Posters - use our posters with information about your campaign in high traffic locations such as hallways, in front of the school office, on the front door of your local grocery store, dance hall, gymnasium, skating rink
- Advertise the poster on the website and social media platforms
- Send a link to the digital catalogues to friends, family, and colleagues
- Share the launch letter
- Top sales award certificate
Sample messages to your supporters
Share these Facebook posts to sign up new supporters.
Sample Post #1
Want to know the most DELICIOUS way to support us? Order Purdys chocolates from our fundraiser!
This year, we’re hoping to raise [your fundraising goal in $$$$] for [your cause], and we need YOUR help!
From now until [order deadline date], you can order Purdys treats from our fundraiser by joining our campaign and browsing the tastiest selection of chocolates online. Shop gifts for family, friends, neighbours AND yourself in one convenient place. After all orders are submitted, we’ll sort, distribute, and let you know when you can collect your goodies.
What you’ll need to order:
1. Our campaign number: [your customer number]
2. Go to our fundraising website: [your unique link]
3. Click “Join Campaign”
4. Shop, shop, shop away!
Thank you EVERYONE for your support. Even if you can’t buy chocolates from us, it would mean the world if you could share this fundraiser link to everyone you know!
Sample Post #2
Calling ALL chocolate-lovers!
We’re teaming up with Purdys Chocolatier to fundraise for [fundraising cause] in hopes of raising [fundraising goal $$$]!
Stock up on your favourite Purdys treats (did someone say Hedgehogs?) AND support a great cause at the same time—it’s the best of both worlds. All fundraising profit raised will directly support [campaign name/cause], so every order makes a great difference to us.
Ordering is as easy as eating chocolate. Just click this link [your unique link], fill out your info you’ll need an email address, click “Join Campaign”, enter campaign number - [your customer number], and order to your heart’s content!
The order deadline is [order deadline date], so get shopping!
Sample Post #3
Our Purdys Fundraiser begins....NOW! Go get your chocolates: [campaign link]
Last year we raised [last year’s amount if applicable]!
This year, our goal is to raise [goal amount in $$$$] so we need your help—but don’t worry, all the work you're doing is choosing which chocolates to order.
Stock up on beautiful gift boxes, fun chocolate lollies, Sweet Georgia Browns and more. All profits will go directly to [school/group name/cause]. So satisfy those cravings, get all your gift-shopping done while supporting a great cause.
The deadline to order is [deadline date]
What you need:
- Campaign number: [customer number]
- Campaign link: [your unique campaign link]
Once orders close, we’ll notify everyone when and where you can collect your treats.
Please share with anyone you know who might be interested. It would help us so much.