Let’s get started!
Now that you see how simple it is to save using the Purdys Seasonal Group Savings Program, you are ready to get started - just register and create your own personalized webpage.
Register as a new Coordinator
If you are a new customer and you are registering for the first time, please follow these simple steps.
Step 1 – Go to group.purdys.com.
Step 2 – To register as a coordinator please select "Start a New Group"from the landing page OR click on the word register at the top righthand corner of the page.
Step 3 – Fill in the details needed in the registration form:
- Organization name
- Note: this name will be used as the payee name for your profit cheque
- Name of Coordinator
- Phone number
- Email address
- Your chosen password
- Note: password must be at least 8 characters in length and include at least 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase, 1 number and 1 symbol
Step 4 – Click “Start a Campaign”.
Step 5 – Fill out a form with your campaign information.
Group name – the name of your group savings project (Example: XYZ COMPANY CHRISTMAS ORDERS)
Step 6 – Fill out the shipping information form and choose your delivery window. The information you provided here will be used by our carrier partners when they deliver your orders. Please ensure that you provide accurate and most up-to-date information here.
Note: You can also choose to pick up your orders at the Purdys head office in Vancouver. Just check the corresponding checkbox to do so.
Step 7 – Fill out the Supporter Pickup Information form.
The information you provide here will be viewable by all your group members when they order online. This will allow them to see when and where their orders are going to be ready for pick up.
Note: Your Supporter Pickup date will automatically default to 2 days after the delivery date. However, Coordinators have the option to change this date as long as the chosen date is one day or more after the last date of the delivery window.
Step 8 – Review Important Dates field – Dates are auto-populated based on the chosen delivery window dates and your shipping address. If you would like to change the dates in this section, please contact our Customer Service team.
Step 9 – Click “Create a Group” and you are now ready to start your group order!
Important: you must reach the minimum of $750 in sales before tax and shipping to qualify for the Group Savings program
If you experience any online registration issues, we are available by phone to assist you - 1.888.478.7397 Ext. 3
Welcome Back! We are happy to see you again and surely you already know the drill, but here is a quick review just in case.
Step 1 – Please go to group.purdys.com.
Step 2 – Click on “Sign in” on the top right corner of the page.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure that you are using the Customer number when signing in and not your email address to ensure that you are signed in under coordinator mode.
FORGOT YOUR CUSTOMER NUMBER? Call us 1.888.478.7397 Ext. 3 and we can help you out!
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? Just click on the forgot password link and follow the prompts to create a new password.
Step 3 – Confirmation page – Just read through the page informing you that you are signed in as the Coordinator of the account and how to switch from a Coordinator and Supporter mode on the website and click the X button after to close the window.
Step 4 – Click “Start Campaign” and fill out a form with your campaign information
Step 5 – Fill out the shipping information form and choose your delivery window. The information you provided here will be used by our carrier partners when they deliver your orders. Please ensure that you provide accurate and most up-to-date information here.
Note: you can also choose to pick up your orders at the Purdys head office. Just check the corresponding box to do so.
Step 6 – Fill out the supporter pick up Information form.
Step 7 – Review Important Dates field – Dates are auto populated based on the chosen delivery window dates and shipping address. If you would like to change the dates in this section please contact our Customer Service team for more information.
Step 8 – Click “Create a campaign” and you are now ready to start your group sales!
As Coordinator you can easily switch from a Coordinator to a Member role.
- Coordinator mode – allows you to see the entire order of the group that you are coordinating. You can edit the campaign and change details like delivery address, delivery window and message.
- Member mode - this is the same screen that your supporters/members see and access. It has limited functions. You can only see the orders of the people that you track.
To switch from Coordinator to Member just simply click on the switch role button on the top right corner and then click on the correct option you want.
How can my members register and support me?
There are two ways to do so.
- Joining With Your Link – Simply share the link provided to you in the webpage you created. Your members can just click on it, follow the steps needed and they will be joined automatically! This will be covered in more detail in the next chapter.
- Registering manually on the website.
- They simply have to follow the steps below:
Below is a list of the important dates to keep in mind:
Order Submission Deadline:
- This is the last date you can submit your group order.
- Please note: This date cannot be changed as it will affect the chosen delivery window.
- The Group Savings Submission Deadline for Easter 2022 is March 29thrd.
- This is date of when you should have all your members’ order submitted by and paid in full.
- This deadline is one day before the Order Submission Deadline.
- This is the best estimated range of dates your order will be delivered.
- Your delivery window is calculated when you select a delivery date while creating a campaign online.
- Please note that the orders are shipped in bulk and will have to be sorted before member pickup.
Member/Support Pick Up Date:
- Communicate with your Members when they can pick up their orders from you.
- We recommend you choose a couple of days after your last delivery window to allow yourself enough time to sort your campaign order.
- Special Instructions can be added to specify the time/exact location (e.g. Pickup in the main office's parking lot between 4-8pm).
Our job is to help you sell as much as possible for your cause. If you're a Coordinator responsible for promoting your campaign, the key to success is to ask as many people as possible to help you. You can do this by sharing your unique webpage link with ALL your members .
It's essential to always include this link whenever you communicate with your supporters as it takes them directly to your group savings page, where they can shop for their favourite chocolates. Including your unique page link, every time you write to your supporters is critical to sign up as many as possible and raise as much as possible. Promote your link on social media to get more exposure. Don't forget to email your contacts or add the information on your website.
- Share your group link on your personal social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Send it to your groups on WhatsApp, Telegram or any other messenger
- Share your link in Facebook groups
- Create a dedicated Facebook page about the campaign
- Create Instagram stories and allow others to share the story
- Post a professional update about your campaign through LinkedIn
- Allow others to share your post
- Create a specific hashtag for your campaign e.g., #GroupSaveWithPurdys
- Get your supporters to tag their chocolate in their social media post or story
- Ask your supporters to share on all their social media platforms
- Engage with supporters who have shared their support
- Add your link to your company corporate calendar and monthly newsletter on the front page.
- Share your link and ask your supporters to share the link.
- Send out weekly reminders about the campaign and delivery deadline to create a bit of urgency on why that specific date (e.g. The order deadline date is March 22nd so we all can save on holiday gifts from Purdys Chocolatier)
- Send out weekly updates on your campaign performance to your members to gain more traction on your campaign
- Share the unique link that each Coordinator is sent and share it with all your friends and family members
- The length of a campaign can depend on your goals and motivation. A campaign that runs 2 to 4 weeks can reach its goals and maintain enthusiasm.
- It is important to have a specific beginning date and ending date for your campaign to help track records and keep the excitement high.
Other digital tools and support materials:
- Posters - use our posters with information about your campaign in high traffic locations such as hallways, in front of the school office, on the front door of your local grocery store, dance hall, gymnasium, skating rink
- Advertise the poster on the website and social media platforms
- Send a link to the digital catalogues to friends, family, and colleagues
Sample messages to your supporters
Share these Facebook posts to sign up new supporters.
Sample Post #1
Want to know the most DELICIOUS way to support us? Order Purdys chocolates from our fundraiser!
This year, we’re hoping to raise [your fundraising goal in $$$$] for [your cause], and we need YOUR help!
From now until (order deadline), you can order Purdys treats from our fundraiser by joining our campaign and browsing the tastiest selection of chocolates online. Shop gifts for family, friends, neighbours AND yourself in one convenient place. After all orders are submitted, we’ll sort, distribute, and let you know when you can collect your goodies.
What you’ll need to order:
1. Our campaign number: [your customer number]
2. Go to our fundraising website: [your unique link]
3. Click “Join Campaign”
4. Shop, shop, shop away!
Thank you EVERYONE for your support. Even if you can’t buy chocolates from us, it would mean the world if you could share this fundraiser link to everyone you know!
Sample Post #2
Calling ALL chocolate-lovers!
We’re teaming up with Purdys Chocolatier to fundraise for [fundraising cause] in hopes of raising [fundraising goal $$$]!
Stock up on your favourite Purdys treats (did someone say Hedgehogs?) AND support a great cause at the same time—it’s the best of both worlds. All fundraising profit raised will directly support [campaign name/cause], so every order makes a great difference to us.
Ordering is as easy as eating chocolate. Just click this link [your unique link], fill out your info you’ll need an email address), click “Join Campaign”, and order to your heart’s content!
The order deadline is [order deadline date], so get shopping!
Sample Post #3
Our Purdys Fundraiser begins....NOW! Go get your chocolates: [campaign link]
Last year we raised [last year’s amount if applicable]!
This year, our goal is to raise [goal amount in $$$$] so we need your help—but don’t worry, all the work you're doing is choosing which chocolates to order.
Stock up on beautiful gift boxes, fun chocolate lollies, Sweet Georgia Browns and more. All profits will go directly to [school/group name/cause]. So satisfy those cravings, get all your gift-shopping done while supporting a great cause.
The deadline to order is [deadline date]
What you need:
- Campaign number: [customer number]
- Campaign link: [your unique campaign link]
Once orders close, we’ll notify everyone when and where you can collect your treats.
Please share with anyone you know who might be interested. It would help us so much.